what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Friday, November 11, 2011

Mayan Chant 2000

I've recently learned about Reiki and been "attuned."

A few years ago I enjoyed the Sacred-Sex list discussions on www.spiritweb.org. I was new to "Tantra," tough during my first "class" I found it was all I already did or knew of anyway.  So I joined this list to find out more about myself, spending most of my time debating issues .... Lol... One day a woman (Cathy) wrote me a private message. She had noticed my email address had the city name I was in and she was in the next town over.

Soon we were sharing our search together. I only meet who God wants me to meet, so I tend to trust and accept everyone easily. Sorta like How I'm spilling my guts out now??? Please excuse my frankness and seeming ignorance of the word "humble." Stating facts or events, sorta just as IT IS!

It turned out Cathy was a priest, and into Reiki healing and all. Not knowing a thing about it myself, she found a "free class" one day at a bookstore for us to attend. We went to it. The lecture was all about history and traditions, bla bla bla.... But I listened and listened. As he was finishing up, I decided to ask a question:  
"Have you ever taught this stuff to children?" . . . . "Sure, my 3-year old daughter Emily..... " he went on....
WOOOW, my daughter is named Emily too!!! Suddenly I was very interested. I took him for pizza across the street and arranged to have my two children "Attuned." Lol . . , they since cured their mom's stage 3 melanoma (skin cancer). ;-)

The following year this fine Dr. was in town again for his yearly Reiki seminars and classes. This time he stayed in my house and Attuned Cathy and I.

This is when I learned some "standing form" Reiki treatments. Since this time, these standing forms, very much like Qigong movements, have essentially evolved. Each time I do them I'm lead to make minor changes and adjustments, as they've become more and more powerful. I've added symbols and candles and made it into a full and detailed meditation routine (something else very new for me).  Including several chants I've heard lately: Om Prema Om, Om KaliKayai Namaha, Om Kam, Om Ram ... Oh and here's the one my Mom taught me a long time ago that I Love to use with all my meditations:

I am Light within without;
I am Light is all about;
Fill me, Free Me, Verify Me;
Seal Me, Heal Me, Glorify Me;
Until transfigured they describe me;
I Am shining like the sun;
I AM Shining like the Son.

SO Now about the physical Aztec Chant Graphic:

OK about last year, I ordered a Hammock from a store online.  I'm not sure what happened but I ended up on the phone talking to the guy at the shop. We had a nice chat about how he traveled to Mexico all the time to get these handmade hammocks. He also mentioned some other art he collected and other things he wanted to sell. A week or so later I got my hammock package in the mail; and this Aztec carving was in it too. Yes, essentially this carving was a gift from a stranger! 

It's another cool symbol for my alter with all the candles and such for my chant. Then, last month I had a visit from a very close friend, Laura www.ingodsownwords.com. We had a mystical experience together at a CWG retreat in NC long before the Tantra Class or Cathy. Laura had just come home from England http://1spirit.com/eraofpeace/ and was leaving for Germany soon with her psychic partner, Aerial. They were in town at a book conference and came to stay with me. So while they were with me I decided to show them my chant....

After I was done I was inspired to show them the Aztec carving, feeling that there was another symbol there that I could add to my chant.... Of course Aerial saw my chant there IN THE CAVING very clearly! She explained how I was transferring the power of the Gods into the waters of life for the Earth. And she pointed out the man on the alter below all the symbols of the Gods. And how the alter was on the Earth with the phallic symbols and all the rest....

Eeek... I mean what else could I say???

Recently I've wanted to learn more about it, and maybe even teach it??? The one Yoga studio I went to, seemed to feel it was too powerful for the regular student... oh well???

Maybe this would be a good place to stop... What do you feel from this?? 

Is this something to teach or share??? Would you like to trade notes or something???

Namaste
er;-x

No comments: