what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Friday, November 11, 2011

Chi Gong??? - Google Groups

Have you done Chi Gong??? Like really moved the energy?? Pumped your
micro-orbit till it hurt??? I do all these chants and motions, and it's
burning out my knees... like my legs aren't fat enough??? Or I'm not down
far enough in the samurai positions???...

Ok, I start at the Wu Chi position and the power in my hands swells into big
balls of light,

So I go through the standing forms. like I push these balls of light
through my body. Starting at my crown pulling it down into my ears, then
the throat, heart, solar plexus, groin, knees ankles, toes. Then draw a
round heart on the earth and cupping my hands together pull up again.....
It's like pulling up this Great Serpent of energy around the earth.. .
pulling it up into the energies of heavens as I stand... Then dumping them
into my groin, where it flows deep down again into the Earth ... to clean
me out or something???

Lol... it's like melding through me and through out... I can even see these
balls of light at times... squeezing through my systems...So when I pass it
though my legs.... The knees are like a bottleneck.... and the backs of my
knees are getting sour??? I mean like open sours on the back of my knees?

IT"S really weird ... I never am sick, hurt, nothing. never!!!

But when my left knee got this sour I thought I had a rash or something...
from too much stress. But now as I do the positions more and more the right
knee is getting the same burn hole... ???

HELP???

What's going on???

DOES anyone have a clue??? <= click link and "show message history."

IM me AOL IM: stars2man, or To: eweaver@mail.usf.edu PLEASE NOW!!!
I'm HURTING!!!

No comments: