- EVOLUTION: Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.
- PHYLOGENY: a theory that the various types of animals and plants have their origin in other preexisting types and that the distinguishable differences are due to modifications in successive generations.
- DEVELOPMENT: The natural progression from a previous, simpler, or embryonic stage to a later, more complex, or adult stage ; gradual advancement or growth through a series of progressive changes; the doctrine that animals and plants possess the power of passing by slow and successive stages from a lower to a higher state of organization.
- DNA CONSIOUSNESS THEORY
Several features of human consciousness persistently elude scientific explanation.
- Consciousness represents the most advanced natural process of the Earth.
- The DNA Spiral represents the evolution of consciousness. The single level of consciousness of this Earth is called evolution, and the growth of life.
- The Helix of DNA is the record of the evolution cycle for the creation of man.
- Consciousness is all connected.
- We share this conscious form with creation.
- As my consciousness evolves, this is represented in my DNA.
- The DNA in my body can be controlled by my thoughts.
- My thought can change my DNA.
- Evolution I’ve created will appear in all the new babies born.
- Creation has evolved to bring me to know this.
- The Knowing this is Creating it.
The test is to take a picture of my DNA now, determine some neat fix for some disease not in there yet, and explain it to me!
- Take general sample, define existing DNA standards
- Identify a measurable change
- Create a graphic representation
- Learn the change
- Take new general sample.... verify changes.
Identify the changes done already and check the children who all have it and your own DNA that doesn’t have it.
- Take sample of DNA
- Compare to peers sample
- Compare the children’s samples.... current sample will more closely match children’s instead of peers