- Sent using Google Toolbar
The Hunger Games is coming true in America todayWhen watching the Hunger Games, you can't help but think about the recent armed raids on Rawesome Foods in California. There, armed government thugs confiscated and destroyed $50,000 worth of food and poured gallons of raw milk down the drain even while a food bank that could have used all that food was right next door. (http://www.naturalnews.com/033220_Rawesome_Foods_armed_raids.html)
This destruction of food carried out by the government of California is also routinely carried out by the oppressive government in The Hunger Games. One of the most powerful strategies for total government domination is to deny people access to real food. That's exactly what we're seeing today in the government's attacks on raw milk, raw almonds and other nutritious foods. In Michigan, for example, state bureaucrats there have announced their plan to start destroying all the pig livestock of small, local ranchers and arrest them as felons (http://www.naturalnews.com/035372_Michigan_pigs_farm_freedom.html).
We also see in society today a growing class of the ruling elite who express total disdain for humanity, the natural world or anything resembling dignity or ethics. This is perhaps best reflected in the philosophy of Goldman Sachs, a financial investment giant so steeped in the culture of greed that they reportedly think of their own customers as total idiots to be viciously exploited for dishonest profit.
We also see the key elements of tyranny and oppression reflected in the Obama administration, where Obama himself signed the NDAA on New Year's Eve, 2011. This law nullifies the Bill of Rights and eliminates any right to due process for Americans. It allows the government to arrest, detain, interrogate and torture any person, for any reason, even if they are never charged with a crime. It really is like something ripped right out of a dystopian sci-fi film. The mass population, meanwhile, seems to have no idea this has already been signed into law. (http://www.naturalnews.com/034537_NDAA_Bill_of_Rights_Obama.html)
Similarly, on March 16 of this year, President Obama signed into effect an executive order that seizes control over all food resources across the country, including food, seeds, livestock, farm equipment, food processing facilities, and animal feed. This is written in clear English, right in the order itself. (http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_executive_orders_food_supply....)
Once again, virtually the entire U.S. population seems to have no idea that this executive order was signed by Obama. In modern society, as in The Hunger Games film, most people live in a world of delusion, oblivious to the reality of how government is creepily expanding into a totalitarian dictatorship with each passing day.
We are already living in the early stages of The Hunger GamesThe real kicker in all this is that, to a great extent, we have already begun to live in the early stages of a "Hunger Games" society. Those who worship government and believe in total government power over the People are pushing us in that direction every single day.
Here are other signs of a Hunger Games type of government growing all around us:
• The TSA reaching down your pants and calling it "security" (http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=979D7B9F44BA6EAE0DF65B3DE6E4EE33)
• Staged false flag security events to keep people afraid (http://www.naturalnews.com/034325_FBI_entrapment_terror_plots.html)
• Janet Napolitano on giant TV screens at Wal-Mart warning everyone to spy on their neighbors and only trust government (http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=5A4B5D4B84344D5D9CBD262A53D8B071)
• Armed government raids on farms and food distribution centers
• Corporate control over seeds and all intellectual property
• The push to disarm the People and centralize all weapons in the hands of government
• Mad science genetic engineering of crops and animals
• The total theater of fabricated "humanitarian" causes (Kony 2012) which are really nothing more than a tactic to get public support for mass murder by governments
• The total worshipping of sports figures and sports events by the dumbed-down masses who watch football, basketball and the UFC while having no clue whatsoever that their government is raping their future and destroying their liberties.
Big Government will accelerate us into a Hunger Games dystopian futureAsk yourself: What political position does all this sound like? End the Second Amendment, put government in charge of all food, give up liberties in the name of security, surrender individual power to state power... ring a bell? It's the platform of America's political elite, whether you're talking about the left or the right. Both political parties believe in big (and bigger) government, dis-empowered people, and total government control over all resources (including land).
Only people who believe in small, limited government can reverse this trend. Ron Paul supporters, in other words. A small government is a safe government, as any government that gets too big and too powerful becomes a clear and present danger to the People.
Each day that our government becomes larger and more powerful -- which almost automatically happens following staged terror events such as 9/11 -- we are hurled ever close to a Hunger Games type of future reality.
Let us hope that We the People can stop the insanity of bad government and find a way to restore liberty before this fictional movie called "The Hunger Games" becomes far too real for comfort.