what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Klinghardt Autism Protocol

Klinghardt Autism Protocol: "I have treated numerous cases of children and adults diagnosed with conditions on the autistic spectrum successfully in both Europe and North America. I have read the very practical information provided by www.DefeatAutismYesterday.org (Dana Gorman) and written material from the “Autism Research Institute” tel: 619-281-7165. I have studied a number of scientific papers on the subject, and have carefully listened to my patients and gained much knowledge from my own diagnostic technique, Autonomic Response Testing (ART).

My insights are best represented in a more scientific way by the recent paper (Oct 2005) published by Joachim Mutter MD, PhD who has collaborated with me for many years and works at my Alma Mater in Freiburg, Germany (Joachim Mutter: Mercury and Autism: Accelerating Evidence. Neuroendocrinol Lett 2005; 26 (5): 439-446, Institute for Environmental Medicine and Hospital Epidemiology, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany. E-mail: joachim.mutter@uniklinik-freiburg.deThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ).

I recommend that every parent learn to use autonomic response testing as a tool that will help in the difficult daily decision making process. It has helped to guide researchers worldwide to look in the right direction. I do believe that the currently recommended lab testin"

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good resource according to my knowledge for Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt