what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Monday, August 07, 2023

Be Prepared, calm before the st0rm: an0ther lab-created v!rus, !nternet shutd0wn or even a fabr!cated al!en !nvas!0n.

I joined the Boy Scouts when I was a teenager, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. One of the most important lessons I learned was to adopt their motto, "Be Prepared." It has served me well throughout my life and I encourage you to adopt it.

We have not won yet, and this is likely the calm before the storm. Everything points to another crisis coming in the not-too-distant future. It could be another lab-created bioweapon, a nuclear war, internet shutdown or even a fabr!cated al!en !nvas!0n.

A Helpful Resource for the Next Crisis

I have spent most of the last 50 years learning ways to optimize health naturally. There were many mistakes along the way, but year after year I would gradually acquire more knowledge and understanding about foundational health principles that will activate your intrinsic healing capacity.

My commitment to this community is to create 50 to 100 hours of highly detailed information on the basics of staying healthy. Will it cover every possible strategy? Hardly, that would take an entire team of health experts to compile. I might do that in the future, but time is short, and you need a resource you can rely on to get you through the coming crisis.

Many of us believe that unrestricted access to the currently heavily censored internet may eventually vanish altogether. It's crucial to prepare by gathering resources that can guide you through potential crises. Without such preparations, obtaining essential information will become increasingly challenging.

Even with the internet functioning today, accessing this information is already quite difficult, and I truly anticipate it will become even more so in the not-too-distant future.

The video series I'm producing must be hidden from Google, so it will be behind the Substack paywall. You will be able to get access to it for $4 or $5 per month, depending on your payment plan. I would encourage you to subscribe to my Substack site now, as not only will you have full access to this course, but also to all my other content that we can't put on our site anymore.

I donate the Substack fees to the nonprofits that we support, such as the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), the Organic Consumers Association (OCA) and Consumers for Dental Choice.

This project will likely take me a year to produce and will consume most all my limited free time in the next year, but I feel called to do this. I have been given many gifts in this lifetime and with that comes great responsibility.

When the next crisis strikes, you can rely on the information I am now creating for you, as they are timeless principles that will always help you and your family Take Control of Your Health.

In closing, our mission right now is to get justice for what Chase Bank has done to us, so that, hopefully, they cannot do this to anyone else. Debanking is a social credit control scheme that must be stopped in its tracks, and as frustrating as it is, we accept the challenge of being the pilot case for Florida's anti-debanking legislation.

No comments: