what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Health, growth and future

Hey Guys,
I love you. Just read the attached PDF

And I know that you will both end-up in my house in St Pete with age and health. I fear my own children will end up here too, as they prioritize beer, hockey and football as well.

Everyone alive with this priority end in a DUI accident, suffer liver or kidney disease &/or cancers. Yes, wine is wonderful and in the Bible; but drunk or tipsy every night is not! And any excuse to rationalize this is the work of satan.

Anyway, I know you hate reading my comments and suggestions, as do most. But more truth is coming out daily. NOT in the USA of course. . . Just read the attached PDF, and check links, like I did.

God Bless you both

Dr. Eric Rafael Weaver
1420 20th Ave.N.
Saint Petersburg, FL. 33704
https://environmental-leadership.blogspot.com/2002/
www.airbnb.com/users/show/161115138
813-616-0164 (iPhone

No comments: