what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Join this Global Moonshot

#onebillionhappy – Join this Global Moonshot = create a billion happy people!

This mission is my attempt to fulfill the task assigned to me by my happiness idol, my wonderful son, Ali. My hope is that by sharing his message -his peaceful way of living- I may be able to honor his memory and continue his legacy. I tried to imagine the positive impact spreading this message could create, and I realized that maybe it is not for nothing that I have a high-profile job with global reach. So I took on an ambitious mission: To help one billion people become happier, a movement that I ask you to join so that together we can create a small-scale global pandemic of Ali-style joy.

No comments: