what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Spirituality eBooks Offer Answers.

Downloaded this free e-book and I felt like DEE talking. Wow have I said that a million times, course then I also LIVE like Dougie going along where everything I need to do just opens up to me... lol... or CLOSES when necessary! I'm sending this to Indoma, Laura and Joyce, they might be able to publish there too... lol...

Spirituality eBooks Offer Answers.: " 'Message of Spirit' eBook Free
A manual for your mind! In this ebook, ten authors and mind power experts share their secrets to experiencing real, true freedom, health and happiness using spiritual tools. You'll want to share this free ebook with others as you discover different methods of healing all aspects of your life!
Read more and download the ebook here. "

No comments: