what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Thursday, February 21, 2002

Var!c0se Ve!ns

Varicose Veins

You know - every once in a while, fortune smiles on you and a piece of a puzzle drops in your lap when you least expect it.

Well - about a year ago, I experienced this wonder, and I can honestly say I have been absolutely delighted with the results ever since.

A little bit of family history here: Varicose veins run in my family, and as the years go by, I felt that I was doomed like my brother and two sisters to a life with big ugly blue and purple bulges (road maps) running up and down my legs. My mother had them quite severely and it was just one of those things I expected to have in my life without really being analytical about it. It just never occurred to me that there was anything natural I could do about them.

Well - last New Years, I determined to lose some weight and during the holidays, I bought a pair of jeans that were a size (or two) too small for me, and I intended to lose enough weight to be able to get into them easily enough as time went by. (does this part of the story sound familiar?)

A few days after I had started my weight loss program, I started my usual morning by running 4 miles and then made the mistake of putting these "form" fitting jeans on for the day. The tightness cut off my circulation and as the day wore on I started experiencing pain running up and down my leg. I awoke the next morning to discover a very large blood clot had formed half way up my left shin where two of these large varicose veins intersected.

Being a bit stupid that morning, I decided to run another 4 miles to see if perhaps exercise might dissolve and break it up. Instead, by the time I returned home, the clot had moved from my shin to behind my left knee. I decided it was time to get smart, so I went to visit my favorite Chiropractors at Family Life Chiropractic in Clearwater FL. After slapping me aside the head with a 2X4 for running the 4 miles on that second day, Doc Lee recommended Enzymes to dissolve the clot and made me promise to keep the leg elevated and my movements to a minimum. I knew he was serious, because he made me sign my patient form that he also recommended me seeing an MD (those of you who know me, realize that there is no other way to strike fear into my heart). He was afraid that the clot might break loose and end up in my heart as a heart attack, or my lungs as a pulmonary embolism, or my brain as a stroke.

It was time for me to start using my noggin here, and get busy.

I looked up all the data I could find on veins and blood clots (both in medical and herbal texts), and then I put myself on an emergency regimen to handle the condition. This is the program I created and immediately followed:

Vitamin E - 1200 IU

Niacin (B3) - 100 Mg

Plant Enzymes - (3) One with each meal

COQ10 - 100 Mg

My own Heart Formula (2 dropperfuls 6 times a day)

My Total Nutrition Formula

Lecithin - 1 Tablespoon

Leg elevation - Most of the day

Hot and Cold therapy - One hour each night

My Intestinal Cleanse #1 & #2 formula

An all raw Vegan diet

& My Deep Tissue Repair Oil Formula

Of Special Note

I make the Heart Formula above and it is composed primarily of Hawthorn. The secondary ingredients are: Cayenne, Red Clover Blossoms, Garlic, Ginger, Cactus Grandiflorous, & Motherwort.

Of primary importance is the Hot and Cold therapy which is done for an hour each day. I used a special flexible Ice pack and a regular Heating pad for this part of the program. In the evening before bed, I started off with ten minutes of the freezing cold pack and then ten minutes of the hot (as hot as I could stand it). I alternated this back and forth for the hour and ended with the heating pad. During this entire process, my leg was elevated on a big pillow.

Now, please realize. I had created this entire program to handle the blood clot and was expecting no more than a reduction and eradication of it. However, at the end of two weeks, not only had the blood clot disappeared, but wonder of wonders, my varicose veins were gone too. GONE!!!

At first, I couldn’t believe it. These things are hereditary aren’t they? Nope!

There is not one chronic physical condition that can not be handled using natural methods. Not one.

Yours in health and love,

Doc



Copyright © 2001 by Ian “Doc” Shillington N.D. All rights reserved.
505-772-5889
Dr.IanShillington@GilaNet.com

No comments: