what internet

ONENESS, On truth connecting us all: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7421476B2

Friday, July 31, 2026

Fwd: Weaver 06 last one!

Begin forwarded message: From: Rafael Rivera <stars2man@yahoo.com> Subject: Weaver 06 last one! Date: July 31, 2026 at 5:33:55 AM EDT To: DR USF <Student@heaven.edu> Dear Dr. U$F God bless you I love you And thank you OK, I realize most people never get beyond the surface. However, you can witness spontaneous emotions. Of course, this means that I’ve sent you a powerful story. So maybe you should pick one, pray about it, One Story different overlapping pieces; One Life in Unity Methods: > https://bit.ly/4g4T168 <https://bit.ly/4g4T168> > https://go.shr.lc/3T0r4Ak <https://go.shr.lc/3T0r4Ak> > https://bit.ly/3RD29Wo <https://bit.ly/3RD29Wo> > https://bit.ly/4qe9iZg <https://bit.ly/4qe9iZg> > http://journal2mygod.blogspot.com/2000/?m=1 <http://journal2mygod.blogspot.com/2000/?m=1> Of course, now I need to mention that when Covid hit, my dad left florida and I discovered my mom, who DIED with my Divorce, Dismissal in 1999, was Catholic. Now Catholic RAFI, I've been engaged with two different churches and two different men’s groups as shown in this JPEG, yes I still do the Prayerline W,F & Sun 4-5am since LENT 2021! If you visit we can attend one together, as you would enjoy it! > > > > > > > > > > Subject: Thank You > > Dear Dr., > > God bless you. > > Thank you for your kindness, your encouragement, and for once again taking the time to help me today. I am truly grateful. Your support has meant more to me than I can adequately express, both during my doctoral journey and in the years since. > > Many people only see the surface of a person's story, but during your time as Dean at Patel, you saw much more of mine as I worked to complete my Ph.D. Because of that, I feel comfortable sharing some of my more personal reflections with you. If you are interested, perhaps you might read one of these recent pieces whenever you have a moment: > > • Recent Reflection 1 > • Recent Reflection 2 > • Recent Reflection 3 > • Recent Reflection 4 > • Journal Archive > I should also share that when COVID began, my father left Florida, and during that season of life I learned that my mother, who passed away around the time of my divorce and dismissal in 1999, had been Catholic. Since becoming Catholic myself, I have become actively involved in two different churches and two men's groups. My faith journey has been an important source of healing, growth, and purpose. > > As the attached image shows, I continue to participate in the Prayer Line every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from 4:00 to 5:00 a.m., a commitment I began during Lent 2021. It has become a meaningful part of my spiritual life. > > If you are ever visiting the area, I would be honored to attend one of these gatherings with you. I think you would truly enjoy the experience and fellowship. > > Thank you again for your friendship, support, and generosity. I am deeply appreciative. > > With gratitude, > > Eric Weaver

No comments: